- The download and use the software at your own risk. The author can not exclude that cBlur contains errors and or even that it can damage the software or hardware of your computer.
- Calculation results are to be used only for demonstration purposes and can contain more or less serious errors.
- The dissemination of the software - whether over physical media or data networks - is only allowed with the explicit permission of the author. However, if you want to spread cBlur, you are welcome to link to the following web page http://www.kinzel.org/links/cBlur.html .
- Graphics created with cBlur can be used freely.
- The use of cBlur is free of charge. All rights belong to the cBlur author.
cBlur runs under Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8). An installation is not necessary. Simply unzip the archive. Start cBlur with double click on cBlur.exe (or cBlur_de.exe for the German version). The tutorial files are also stored in this folder and can be loaded with Open.
New online Version
Download cBlur 0.06 beta.